ASSIST Building and Maintenance Service
ASSIST Building and Maintenance can maintain and modify your home so you can stay safe at home. From simple garden maintenance to major home modifications ASSIST can help you.
to enable people to go on living in their own homes for as long as possible.
- any person who is frail aged or
- has a moderate to severe disability resulting in difficulties with daily tasks. (see examples)
- and their carers
- All work quoted first at competitive rates
- MyAgedCare (MAC) eligible clients are charged a subsidised fee based on capacity to pay
- Modifications for MAC and NDIS clients will require an Occupational Therapist assessment
- Where possible, materials are at trade prices not retail.
ASSIST Building and Maintenance
- has been working in the Blue Mountains from Lapstone to Mt Vic for over 30 years.
- was formerly known as Blue Mounatins Home Modification and Maintenance Service
- uses fully qualified builders, carpenters, plumbers, electicians and occupational therapists
- has Building License Number is 20001C
- is a registered MY Aged Care (MAC) Service Provider and an NDIS Registerd Provider.
Phone 4782 9124
8 Station Street, Katoomba
PO Box 197 Katoomba, 2780
Open Monday to Friday from 9.00am - 12.30pm then 1.30pm - 5.00pm